- Useful if you need to rename a large number of files in a directory accordingly to their ID3 description and a given "formula" (e.g. (%Track) %Artist - %Title). Such a function is pretty "smart", as it lets you assembly the filename as you wish and use the variables from the ID3 tag in the filename. It is required you mark them with a "%" at the beginning, followed by an ID3 section label (literally - i.e. the first letter is capital, exactly as it is referred to in the roll-down menu).
- Do you have loads of MP3 files in a directory and need to write a single common piece of information into them (e.g. the interpret or the album name)? You can type it in there manually, but this won't make you very cheerful if the amount of files is large. Using ID3 renamer, everything is a matter of a few mouse clicks.
- Do you need to clean some portion of the ID3 tag? Use ID3 renamer and don't erase like every single line.
- Do you need to remove the diacritics? Choose the advanced options and it's already done.
- ID3 renamer can also create a new tag if there is none in the file yet; it lets you easily write into new files too.
- You can also fill the tag with information from the filename (alike the renaming process). Just type in the pattern, definition of information layout in the filename and ID3 tag version - and ID3 renamer will store everything. The pattern is given in the form of a regular expression.
- You can also fill tag according to search in MusicBrainz or FreeDB database. There is a complete description of album and then it's easy to fill the tag with this informations.
- ID3 renamer fully supports ID3v1, ID3v1.1, ID3v1.1+Winamp extension, ID3v2.x.
- The program is compact and doesn't demand a great computer performance.
- It runs under any Windows version (that is currently supported).
- As all my programs do, so ID3 renamer incorporates the update ability (or getting the latest version) over the Internet.
- At its first run it creates a small configuration file, which it uses to store its settings.
- Much more! Click here to download this program for free!
- You can also check the help.
Site design by Red Skies Design